Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Catching Up

The last week has been very busy.  Between working, caring for the children (meaning - them driving me nuts and me just making sure they don't injure themselves), cleaning (haha ya right, just kidding), attempting to keep working out (the thoughts take up more time than the actual doing of the workout since I only made it in twice this week so far), and blah blah blah. . . life happens (I hate that saying, duh, life is happening constantly, what a useless thing to say).

I had kind of been eating like crap and my weight went up (wait, you mean eating too much makes you gain weight!?  What!?).  LUCKILY, I caught it quick and lost what I gained plus a teensy tiny bit more.  Down to 167.2 today; I had gotten back up to 173 at the beginning of the week (obviously mostly water weight, as one cannot lose and gain several pounds of fat in just a few days).

Anyway, Jason and I had a lot of fun in Flagstaff for our anniversary.  I would definitely recommend Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course, and Salsa Brava Mexican Restaurant!  Both exceeded my expectations!  If you are going up to Flag, you won't be disappointed in either!

Not much else to report really.  Things have been busy but fairly boring, unless I'm forgetting something -- that happens a lot nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment