Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 1, 2012

August Losses

I'm a day late doing this; shows how unexcited I was to take measurements this month!  August has been lame, weight-loss-wise.  I have been very lazy and indulgent.  I haven't been trying, really at all!  And I've been full of excuses why, but when it comes down to it, it's simply because I didn't feel like it.  Anyhoo.  Here's the numbers

August Losses
-3.6 pounds
-6.5 total inches lost
-1.3% body fat

Inches broken down:
Neck 0
Upper Arm -.25 ea.
Middle Arm 0
Lower Arm -.75 ea.
Bust 0
Chest @ Armpits 0
Under Bust 0
Natural Waist -1
Waist @ Belly Button 0
Hips -1
Butt -.75
Upper Thighs -.25 ea.
Middle Legs -.25 ea.
Upper Calves 0
Middle Calves 0


I had gotten down to 167 like 2 weeks ago, today I am 168.6; I've gotten as high as 173 at various points this month with all the crap I've eaten.  I'm doing better and am recommitting (again) to exercising regularly.  I'm starting by committing to 6 weeks, starting Monday, or tomorrow, haven't decided yet.

Anyway, wanted to drop by and blog my August losses.  They aren't impressive, but weight loss isn't always impressive!  Sometimes as long as you didn't gain, it's a win.

Also I think I'm looking pretty damn good ;)  I got a lot of clothes for my birthday, and it was actually fun to shop.  I'll have to post some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment