Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 28, 2012

*PICS* Befores and a So-Far

I got under 160 today to see the 150s for the first time since like 2006 (possibly was 2007, but probably not).  I also fit into a size 10 for the first time ever (although vanity sizing is a little out of control IMO, because when I was in the 140s back in '06 I was a solid 12, IDK).  Anyway, here are some before pics.  These are hard to post, they embarrass me and I don't even recognize myself.  They are at different times and weights over the past 3 years, some more recent, some when Emma was a baby.















And here is a full body pic from today, and a face pic from a couple days ago.  I still look smaller in the mirror (to myself) than I do in pictures - I definitely have more weight to lose, but I'm getting there.






1 comment: