Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Running Record & Other Things

I ran 10 miles last night.  Last week I had gone out planning to run 5 miles and felt great and made it just a tad under 8 and a half miles.  I hadn't brought anything with me but my phone (for music), and thought I could have probably gone further if I'd had water.  So this time I strapped on my water belt.  That thing has just never worked right for me.  I've only worn it about 4 times, and each time I regretted it.  I set out last night and was miserable for the first 4.5 miles because of the godforsaken belt.  I ended up saying screw it, downed the water, and tossed the damn thing in a garbage can near a bus stop; least regretted $30 I've ever thrown away, I knew I wasn't going to make it all 10 miles with that belt on.  The next 5.5 miles were awesome!  I need to get one of those hand held bottles, I can't do a belt.

Going to take another maintenance break for a week or two.  I just can't eat in a deficit like I used to, I don't know if it's mental or physical or bother, but it sucks.  Maybe I can do like 3 weeks on 2 weeks off or some other variation of off/on. 

Today I just wanna eat like crap and baby my poor poor knees.

I love running.  I love running in that I have always hated running and now I've made running my bitch.  I will do a marathon one of these days, hell maybe I'll do the one in January.  At this point I know I could probably go out  next week and do a half marathon. 

Anyway, another one of my radom filled blog posts where you get to see just how all over the place my thoughts are.

No comments:

Post a Comment