Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Uh, ok!!!

As you probably know (unless you've just accidentally stumbled newly into this mess of a blog) I JUST started trying to lose again after maintaining for about 2 months.  Basically just buckled back down as of April 1st, halfheartedly tried a few days before Easter, but kinda took Easter off.  Anyway, I finally had hit that 100 pound mark that I'd been struggling with since December, and have just been blowing through the pounds the last 11 days.  I'm down to 133.4 as of this morning.  I have been eating 1500 net calories a day, and decided to do some intermittent fasting again mainly so I could eat a couple big meals rather than more small ones.  It's been working great!  I have no explanation for why, or how, but I'm not arguing!  I'm sure it has a lot to do with having taken a break from eating in a deficit, and lifting.  Any way it goes I'm thrilled!

1 comment:

  1. There are worse things to have happen, right? The whoosh fairy is fickle, indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete