Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 25, 2013

Just another "this is what I'd like to do" ramble.

There is exactly 8 weeks until my official 1 year anniversary since starting losing weight.  I still haven't hit that magical 100 pounds lost mark, which is annoying, so I do have that goal to hit FIRST (I mean mathematically there is no option lol), but I'd really like to be in the 120s by my offical one year anniversary.  I made it to the 130s by my 1-year-since-my-high-weight anniversary, which was awesome even though I didn't make my original 100 pound goal by then.  Shooting for the 120s in 8 weeks is fairly realistic as it puts me at about a pound a week goal (I was 138 today, but I've seen as low as 136.8 and TOM is here so I may see a whoosh soon) if I go by today's weight it's 8.2 pounds in 8 weeks which is reasonable.  2 lbs a weeks isn't really very doable for me anymore.  I'm not willing to do what needs to be done in order to achieve that, to be quite honest 1 pound a week is hard enough at this point!!! 

That's all really, I just wanted to put that out there.

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing progress in less than one year! You are inspirational.

    Happy pre-anniversary!

    ReplyDelete