Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 15, 2012

A DIY Success

I wanted to come back today and share real quickly a DIY success I failed to mention among all my failures.  I have been looking for a laundry bag type thing to hang on the back of my hall bathroom door for a while now.  It's not a very big bathroom and the laundry basket in there really just blocked the linen closet door and always was getting in the way.  I saw a laundry hamper on Pinterest that inspired me, but I didn't want to have to go buy anything, so I decided to use 2 hangers and an old extra large pillow case.  I used an wreath hanger I had to hang it:








I am pleased to say it is working very well.  It may not be the most attractive thing, but it is full of laundry and doing its job!  SUCCESS.  Hey, I'll take what I can get!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Where did you use 2 hangers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't really see it in the picture but there are 2, just one right in front of the other.

      Delete