Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 24, 2012

FINALLY

I had hit -50, and got to 186 (.2 away from my next mini goal of no longer being obese), and started some serious self sabotage.  Typical, really.  8 days no weight loss, which isn't a huge deal, it's happened a few times over the last 3 months.  But, I don't know why I do that to myself.  Anyway, I got through it and today I weighed 184.6!  I now have lost more than I have left to lose (51.4 lost, 49.6 left).  Now it's a matter of getting myself back on track, keeping my eating on track, and working out - I've been inconsistent at best.  Luckily I haven't really done anything worse than stalled things by a week.  I certainly have never even considered giving up.  I just gotta get my head right.



Mini goals revisited and revised:
1st mini goal: Get under 200

2nd mini goal: 193, my pre-pregnancy weight.

3rd mini goal: 185.9, no longer considered obese.

4th mini goal: 175, which I got down to in January 2011, a few months before I got pregnant with Luke

5th mini goal:  163.8, which is my goal by Labor day, but either way I'm keeping it as a mini goal.

6th mini goal: 154.9, no longer considered overweight.

7th mini-goal: 143, lowest weight I've seen as an adult, maybe even as a teen.

8th mini-goal and current long term goal: 135.  I'll reassess at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment