Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Unbelievable

I started this month at 192.2 (just .8 under my pre-pregnancy weight), with the goal of losing 10 pounds for the month (always my goal).  I hit a 9 day stall mid-month and figured there would be no way to make up those 9 days.  I haven't been working out regularly, I've had a couple very bad eating days, and the combination of those two things gave me little hope of making my goal.  They're just arbitrary numbers anyway; little goals to keep me focused really, I decided I wouldn't be too devastated if I didn't meet these goals by the time frames I set.  My injury (high ankle sprain) is finally feeling better and I went out for a run on Monday and felt no pain in that spot!  I'm all good to go.

I got past my stall and hit my next mini goal of getting under 186.  Then I lost a few more, and got down to my goal of 10 lbs for the month (182.2).  Then I lost a couple more and woke up this morning to 179.6!  I can't believe it!  I'm so incredibly excited!  Just had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment