Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I did it, I did it, I did it YAY! Lo hice, I did it, HOORAY!

For anyone who reads this that is familiar with Dora the Explorer, that title should be sung like the "We did it" song.  You're welcome!

I DID NOT weight myself today. WOOOOO!!!!  It was almost too easy this morning though.  I was ASS tired because I went to sleep at 10:30pm (late for me), my daughter woke at 12:15am and by the time I got her settled down my son woke and was then up until 3am, then I had to wake up for work at 5am.  So about 3 and a half hours of sleep.  I was within my calorie range yesterday but was in the mood for junk food so I indulged in McDonald's for lunch and Pizza for dinner.  It was really nice, actually, to be able to eat greasy crap food and get full and still be within calorie range!  2250 calories is A LOT!  I love it!

Got my nice intense cardio session in last night too, weights tonight.

Today is my husband's birthday and I always make him a red velvet cake with homemade whipped cream for frosting/icing (what's the diff between the 2 btw?), and he requested fried chicken for dinner.  This could get tricky!  But I'll try and roll with the punches!

No comments:

Post a Comment