Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Suck suck suckity suck

Replace all S's with F's and that's the general idea!  GAH!  I couldn't even make it ONE day!  I weighed myself this morning.  This needs to STOP!!!  I stand by my goal of not weighing, I guess I will try a new approach tomorrow, like putting the scales in a steel treasure box wrapped with chains and locked with 45 locks each key given to a different peron who will swallow them, then drop the box in a canal.  I cannot convince myself that the scale doesn't matter if I insist on weighing myself every day because then obviously I consider it to matter very much if I can't even freaking go ONE day without weighing.  I'm so frustrated with myself! 

ANYWAY!  I had a GREAT workout last night.  I was able to go up in weight on everything and I felt like a super bad ass afterwards.  I went a tad over on my calories yesterday, but honestly it doesn't matter.  I believe this is why I had a hard time fighting the urge to weigh in this morning.  I wanted to see if that 150 calories made me gain 423453452345 pounds, guess what!?  It didn't, I was down from yesterday.  See SELF!!!  See!!!!

Tonight is cardio and I'm looking forward to it!

Tomorrow is another day, another day to try not to weigh.

2 comments:

  1. Great job with your workouts! Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe your husband can be keeper of the scale and get it out for you when requested? I hate putting any onus for success on a spouse, as it is a sucky position for them to be in, but maybe he can hide it well from you. Either that, or assign yourself extra reps every time you get on the scaled. Punishment through burning triceps can be an excellent conditioner ANd deterrent ;)

    ReplyDelete