Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Losses

A pattern I've seen over the months is that many times even though only a few pounds were lost, quite a few inches are lost.  The weird thing is that I haven't lost anything in my waist in a couple months.  I keep getting straighter and straighter because my hips, butt, and bust keep shrinking. 

The RFL really threw me for a loop this month getting my weight down and then having it shoot back up.  I'm just glad I had any loss at all.

I'm kind of just planning on maintaining through the end of the year.  If I lose a few pounds, great, if not it's ok.

October Losses
-3.6 pounds
-6.5 total inches lost
-1.9% body fat

Inches broken down:
Neck -0
Upper Arm -0 ea.
Middle Arm -.25 ea.
Lower Arm -0
Bust -.5
Chest @ Armpits -.5
Under Bust -0
Natural Waist -0
Waist @ Belly Button -.5
Hips -1.25
Butt -.75
Upper Thighs -.75 ea.
Middle Legs -.25 ea.
Upper Calves -0 ea.
Middle Calves -.25 ea.

No comments:

Post a Comment