Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

YAY!!! (And RFL - Day 8)

Got off work a little early and went and tried on clothes for fun (I do that now!), and I officially fit into a size 8 in women's, size 9 in juniors (holy crap I can fit into juniors clothes!?  I haven't tried on juniors clothes in years!).  I went to two stores and tried on several different brands of jeans, dress pants, dresses, and skirts; I needed to ensure it wasn't a fluke of a brand that runs big, fooling me into thinking I'm a size I'm not.  The only ones that simply would not fit were a pair of size 9s that I didn't realize until I was struggling to pull them past my child bearing hips that they were labeled "straight hip straight leg", of which I am neither.  I have me some thighs and some hips, I doubt I will ever fit into anything clothing labeled "straight".

Feeling pretty damn good about fitting into single digit clothing!



***************************************************

Day 1 weight: 157
Day 2 weight: 155.4
Day 3 weight: 154.4
Day 4 weight: 153.2
Day 5 weight: 152.6
Day 6 weight: 151.8
Day 7 weight: 151
Day 8 weight: 150.4


FREE MEAL DAY.  It was glorious.  I had just what I planned and got right back on track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment