Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

RFL - Day 7

Day 1 weight: 157
Day 2 weight: 155.4
Day 3 weight: 154.4
Day 4 weight: 153.2
Day 5 weight: 152.6
Day 6 weight: 151.8
Day 7 weight: 151

Crazy crazy crazy!  I've dropped a pant size in 7 days (granted I was teetering anyway). Free meal tomorrow, doing it in the morning.  Been dreaming about it, and planning it!  I've been craving a McDonald's hot Caramel Mocha for DAYS.  You know, I love the Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha, and it's probably blasphemous on some level, but I like the McDonald's one more (and it has less calories).  See how obsessed I am!?  Anyway, I'm looking very forward to my free meal.  It'll be interesting to see how much the scale goes up on Day 9 -- of course I'm hoping not much and that having the free meal in the morning will offset any gain, but realistically because of how low my carbs have been, it's kind of inevitable the scale will shoot up with water weight.  I will still keep my calories low, so I know I will be in a deficit, no chance of fat gain that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment