Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 21, 2012

End of the 28 days

I forgot to check in yesterday (Day 28 of 28).  It was a busy day with it being my son's birthday, and party, I went Christmas shopping while my daughter was in preschool, and then met a friend for dinner.  Yesterday I weighed in at 139.6, so while I didn't make that 100 pound goal, I still got into the 130s!  So that's a huge accomplishment.  I was up to 141 this morning from all my indulgences yesterday (cake, ice cream, and pizza at the party, Mexican food and drinks with my friend).  Today is not an on-plan day either, so I really have to be strict over the weekend to make up for these couple days.  Of course soon to follow are Christmas Eve and Christmas day, both of which we have family dinners to attend with lots of food and treats.  My "plan" (if you would even call it that), is to clean it up again the 26th - 30th, then there is another family get together on New Years Eve.  I want to enjoy all of those days without worrying too much about the calorie content, but then go back on plan.  I should be able to at least keep my weight in check through the 1st then get back on plan and lose the rest of what I want to lose (don't know the number) in January and February.  I'm hoping to get to goal by March at least.  Of course I'm hoping for sooner but who knows.  Just thinking out loud here really.

No comments:

Post a Comment