Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 11, 2012

*PICS* 20 to 6 PEOPLE, TWENTY TO SIX!!!!

Back in March of this year I bought a pair of size 18 pants from Walmart because I was sick of wearing maternity pants 4 months after giving birth.  I assumed an 18 would fit since the 16s in my closet were (WAY) too small.  Well, they didn't fit, they were too tight. I was way too humiliated to exchange them for the size 20s that I really needed.  So the pic below on the left are those very size 18s, but try to imagine that those didn't fit!  The the pic below on the right is me in the size 6s that I JUST bought!  They are a little tight, and I'm totally sucking in (HA!), but they fit!  I NEVER ever photoshop my pictures.  I certainly take several and then pick the one(s) I find most flattering, of course, but I never ever retouch them.  My body is what it is, and believe me, after losing less than a pound away from 90 (NINETY!!!) pounds in less than 11 months, the typical ramifications of that remain, perhaps they will fade a bit with time but maybe not.  I will probably never be able to wear a bikini (without people puking), but I'm proud of my body and what I've be able to accomplish with it!  The battle wounds of obesity (and pregnancy) will be with me as a constant reminder of what I never want to be again!
Size 18s
Size 6s

2 comments: