Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 19, 2012

Stupid :/

Sometimes the comments people make to me make me feel like I've given the impression that I don't struggle.  Let me tell you something, about a week ago I got down to 145.8, which put me at a 90 pound loss, fit into a size 6, and I celebrated by gaining 5 pounds in the last week.  That's right, FIVE!  Please never think I don't struggle, or sabotage myself, or that I don't shove my face full of crappy food, and completely avoid working out, because I DO!!!  This suck sometimes.  I just want this to come naturally, I don't think it EVER will.  It will always take effort and a lot of planning and thought.  Sometimes that really makes me feel down.  This time of year really sucks for losing weight.  There's so much yummy food everywhere and I am not good at moderation, it takes an incredible amount of restraint and that's hard!!!  I'm kind of having a pity party obviously.  I have to remind myself that 8 months ago, hell even 4 months ago, I'd have killed to be where I am now.  If I were talking to someone else going through the same thing I'd have great advice, I am incapable of taking it myself.

No excuses, just the facts.  Ate too much.  Haven't worked out.  Gained weight.  No mystery!

1 comment:

  1. We've all been there. Celebratory eating is a problem, as is getting mentally lax in maintaining or slow weight loss. Just pick yourself up, dust off, put on the workout gear, and stick to your eating plan. You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete