Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

10 weeks today & Mini-goal met!

Pity parties must burn a decent amount of calories!  I reached a mini goal today!

Non-official (because there's 1 days left of May), I've lost 11 (ELEVEN) pounds this month!!!  I am now .8 pounds BELOW my pre-pregnancy weight.  And have lost a total of 43.8 pounds since December; 27.6 of that in the last 10 weeks.


Next mini goal is to get below 186, so I'm no longer considered obese (6.4 pounds to go), should be there by mid-June.

I'm officially down a size, actually, probably more.  When I started, the size 18s (ug, gasp, oh the shame) I had newly bought because I couldn't stand wearing maternity clothes MONTHS after having a baby were so tight I couldn't even really wear them because they were so uncomfortable.  So I'd say I was probably EASILY a size 20, possibly bigger.  Now I'm in 16s, and I can get into 14s (as long as I don't sit or breathe LMAO).

I really needed this today.  Thank you, scale, sorry for calling you a bitch yesterday!

2 comments:

  1. You did amazing this month! Great non-scale and scale victories.

    Congratulations!!!! LOL@ the scale comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!

    LOL, ya me and the scale have a love/hate relationship. I admit I do verbally abuse the scale from time to time.

    ReplyDelete