Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Good Day and Ramblings


I just feel good today!  Jason is off for the first day in 8 days!  I got my workout done already.  At the moment Luke is sleeping and Emma is at the store with daddy.  I'm watching an old season of The Biggest Loser.  And I have a second to myself!

I had my first session with my long term trainer, Mary, today.  I really like her; she is 42 with 2 kids, and I thought she was younger than me!  She looks amazing.  It's really nice to have a trainer I can relate to; I really liked the other trainer, Jason, who did my first 3 sessions, however I doubt I have much in common with a young (probably 23 years old) guy with a tongue ring.  He is a great trainer and super nice, it's nothing against him at all!  I'm just definitely more comfortable working out with a woman.  Now I will workout on my own until 2 weeks from today when we meet again.  I really like this set up; it allows me to have the accountability of having a trainer, but also makes me rely on myself.

I don't really have much else to report today.  Just checking in.

________________________________

Goals so far: 3/28, 1/12, 140/1200, .4/10

1 comment:

  1. I've never had a trainer before but my sister has! it's nice that you can relate to her :D

    ReplyDelete