Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Weekend Update

Thus far:  Didn't eat well Thursday night, or Friday morning, or Friday night, or today so far.  On the bright side I haven't missed a workout, plus walked around the zoo yesterday for nearly 4 hours.  The zoo was a blast by the way.  I am proud of myself for getting my workouts in but I have eaten more junk than I planned on.  One other good thing is that I haven't over-stuffed myself; I have no doubt I've over-consumed calorie wise -- but it is a milestone not overeating volume wise.  Typically, in the past anyway, if I eat crappy I will skip working out also because I figure I'm blowing it anyway, which really makes no sense.  I figure the least I can do is go burn off some of those calories I ate!

____________________________________

Goals so far: 5/28, 2/12, 220/1200, -1.4/10 (moving in the wrong direction on this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment