Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fitness Assessment

I had a fitness assessment at the gym today.  It consisted of things like: blood pressure, resting heart rate, sit ups in 1 minutes, push ups to failure, body fat, weight, measurements, 1/2 mile run, and a few other things.  I have another one scheduled for a month from today.  It's definitely even more motivation since my progress will be measured in so many ways.  My lowest scoring areas were sit ups and flexibility; I wasn't surprised as I hate stretching and my core is very weak.  2 things to work on!  The trainer, Aaron, who does the fitness assessments suggested a website to track my food intake; I like this site a lot better than the others that I've used, the database of foods is extensive so I don't have to spend time inputting a ton of food because it's already there.  Tracking my food does help me, it makes me more successful, it just gets a little tedious sometimes.  He said I could add him as a friend on that site and he'd check in on me from time to time and give me feed back, I definitely am into that!  I am making progress, but I know that I can do better!  Tomorrow makes 7 weeks since I started, I'm doing well and I can push harder.

____________________________________

Goals so far: 8/28, 4/12, 360/1200, 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment