Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fat Face, Not-So-Fat Face *Edited with new pic comparison*

I've been very discouraged the last few days.  Between my weight not really going down, my overeating yesterday, and whatever is going on with the pain in my lower legs from running -- I've been a little grumpy.  I looked through some pics and what did encourage me is that I can see a difference in my face.  So I'm sharing as to attempt to give myself credit for the success I've had thus far.

The pic on the right is from Luke's newborn photo shoot on 1/1/12, 12 days after he was born.  Not only had I just had a baby, but for God's sake it's just about the most unflattering photo ever taken.  I'm only sharing it because it's such a difference from the newer pictures, otherwise I'd have deleted it. 

The pic on the left is from 6/1/12.




So there you have it.  Credit where credit is due I suppose.

1 comment: