Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Here it goes

I don't know why I've been so hesitant to post my actual weight on my blog.  It's just a number, and it's getting smaller (almost) by the day.  But I hit a big milestone today that I'm excited about, there's really no way to be ambiguous about it, so here it goes.  (For reference, I'm 5'6" tall.)

Starting weight, and highest pregnancy weight: 236 :o

Today I weighed 199.8!  It's still very high and embarrassing for me, but I can't even describe how amazing it feels to be out of the 200s.

Next mini-goal: My pre-pregnancy weight: 193.  I'm almost there!  It was actually my pre-pregnancy weight with both kids, weird!  I also gained exactly 43 pounds with both kids too.

2nd mini-goal: 185, which would mean I'm no longer considered obese.

3rd mini-goal: 175, which I got down to in January 2011, a few months before I got pregnant with Luke.  Once we started considering having another baby, I started gaining weight, how ridiculous of me!

4th mini-goal: 154, which would mean I'm no longer considered overweight.

5th mini-goal: 143, which is the lowest weight I've seen as an adult, maybe even as a teen.

6th mini-goal and current long term goal: 135.  I'll reassess at that point, or whenever, depending how happy I am with things.


I really can't even describe how hard I've been working.  I've NEVER worked this hard in my life.  Back in August 2005 I weighed 193 pounds and decided I needed to lose weight, I got down to 143 in less than a year, but all I did was restrict calories, smoke cigarettes, and do tons of cardio.  I still had a high body fat percentage (around 30% give or take), and still wore a size 12.  I was skinny fat.  I had lost 60 pounds but still was soft.  I know I will look totally different going down in weight this time than back then.  I've been working hard in the weight room, eating well and not too low, obviously not smoking, doing an appropriate amount of cardio (not 4 hours a day like back then), and I can already see a difference in my body.  It's been 7 weeks since I started this, but only 19 days working out at the gym, but MAN has a made all the difference.

So there it is, there's no more secrets now.
_______________________________________

Goals so far: 10/28, 4/12, 440/1200, 3.4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment