Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 17, 2012

2nd Meeting with my Trainer

Had my second workout with my trainer, we did legs, and I got my ass kicked -- it was awesome.  I really like this set up; I meet with her 2 times a month but work by myself all the rest of the time.  It gives me motivation and accountability, but also makes me rely on myself and lets me know I am capable of doing it alone.  I don't meet with her again now until June 7th, which is the day before my 2nd fitness assessment.  I have a lot of work to do in the next 3 weeks!  It doesn't feel daunting though, it feels motivating.  I have definitely been in the motivated arena the last 2 weeks or so.  I know that motivation comes and goes, so I'm trying to take full advantage of it while I have it.  Sometimes I'm not motivated at all, which makes the whole process much more difficult.  Motivation is kind of like the moving sidewalk at the airport, you don't NEED it, but it sure makes the journey to where you are going a little bit easier and quicker, not to mention kinda fun.


________________________________________
Goals so far: 16/28, 7/12, 725/1200, 6.8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment