Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 14, 2012

May so far

For the 2nd week of May I lost 3.2 pounds, for a May total of 5.2 pounds!  I'm thrilled about this!  I very well may reach my goal of 10 pounds for the month!  I haven't lost more than 2 pounds in 1 week since the first week or 2 I believe.

Got my workout in this morning, continuing my streak, which is now 23 days in a row.  I prefer to workout in the afternoon or night, but some days I just have to go in the morning to ensure I get it in.  This is what my workouts have looked like:

Mon: 60 mins cardio
Tues: Weight training (25 - 45 mins), then 20 minutes of cardio
Wed: 60 mins cardio
Thurs: Weight training (25 - 45 mins), then 20 minutes of cardio
Fri: 60 mins cardio
Sat: Weight training (25 - 45 mins), then 20 minutes of cardio
Sun: 60 mins cardio

I fully realize I will eventually need to take a rest day, and I fully realize I am doing A LOT of cardio and that MAY not be totally maintainable forever, but I'm feeling good and so far it's great so I'm going to keep going at this pace.

I would really like to run the P.F. Changs Half Marathon in January.  I need to do some research on training plans.  I'd like to be able to run a 10 minute mile the whole time.  Right now I can run 1 mile at 5 mph.  YIKES.  I mean don't get me wrong I'm so proud of the progress I've made!  But to run 13.1 miles, when right now I can only run 1 mile and at a slower pace than I'd like to, I don't know where that puts me!  I know I can at least finish it though!
________________________________________

Goals so far: 14/28, 5/12, 640/1200, 5.2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment