Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

:(

I'm feeling rather sorry for myself today.  Why, yes, of course I realize there are far worse things people are dealing with than a stupid sprained ankle, but waaaaaaaaaah anyway.  The worst part is really that I'm constantly fighting the urge to comfort myself with overeating food in general, and indulging in very high calorie foods.  Alas, I know that there is no comfort in food, only misery -- but it's still a struggle right now.  I felt like I finally was hitting a really comfortable stride with my workouts.  I know I just need some rest and can get back to it soon, but in the mean time it just sucks.  The scale has been being a little bitch lately on top of everything.  Really hoping it will cooperate and give me my 10 lbs for the month!  I won't be hitting my cardio goal (125 mins short) and will fall 1 workout short of my weight training goal because I had to skip legs on Friday, and will fall 3 workouts short of my over all days goal because I can't do any cardio.  The only thing I have left is the pounds goal

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment