Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

(Almost) End of Day 3

For lunch: Tilapia with asperagus, cucumber, and orange, green and yellow bell pepper.
Today has been the best of the 3 days.  I feel pretty darn good!  I've enjoyed all the food I've eaten today including my (not pictured) chicken breakfast salad.  I think my skin looks better, obviously I've lost a little weight, but I just feel, well, better.  While I feel hungry and perhaps not quite as satisfied (read - FULL) after these meals, I can tell my body likes them, and is working better.  I haven't felt bloated since I started, which I didn't realize how bloated I must always feel in comparison.  I feel like my mind has more clarity.  I'm still not the picture of patience, but I think I've been in a better, or more stable, mood over all than I have been.  It's definitely not as hard as I thought it would be.  I've found myself thinking about how to make meals revolving around vegetables rather than thinking of how to choke them down and not putting any effort into trying to make them taste good.

I went into this week kind of to restart things after a day of binge eating, to lose some weight, and to please my dear husband who has been trying to get me to do this for ages -- but it's already ended up putting me in a different place than I was just a couple days ago.  I think I didn't realize how much the food itself affected me.  Even though logically I know healthy foods vs. junk foods are better for you, I didn't fully grasp thisuntil now.  One of those light bulb moments, love that!


For dinner:  Spaghetti squash with a homemade marinara (fresh tomatoes, white onion, garlic, red bell pepper, carrots, fresh basil, and seasoned with salt, pepper, parsley, and oregano), with cranberry pomegranate green tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment