Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 9, 2012

Gag - Mid Day 1 Update on 7 Day Challenge

So for breakfast I had butternut squash and bell peppers (red, yellow, and orange).  I will not lie and say it was satisfying, because it wasn't.  It actually became very hard to eat.  My body rejects vegetables, I must retrain it.

As I now type I am chewing on some salad; it's mixed greens (iceberg, spinach, maybe some romaine I can't tell), I see some purple cabbage in there, carrots, zucchini, shredded broccoli stems.  I topped it off with the allowed tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and some apple cider vinegar.  I've been eating it for like 10 minutes already and have barely made a dent.  If it were a side salad I would probably enjoy it, but as a main course it's so GROSS!  Honestly I'd rather not eat at all, but that defeats the purpose of the challenge.

So I shall carry on and gag down my disgusting salad, and if I'm brave I will also eat the carrots, cucumbers, and rest of the peppers that I brought.  Seriously, so gross!  Complaining?  Indeed.

20 minutes now, more than half of salad left.  Must. Go. On.  Must keep reminding myself this is only for 1 day and tomorrow I can have some protein.  Ok I'll stop, because if I keep going I will just keep complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment