Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Beginning Day 2 of 7

7 a.m. day 2.  I've been up 2 hours already (joys of having a small baby).  Yesterday ended up great!  Made it through the whole day on plan; all veggies, well over a gallon of water, 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon coconut oil, green tea.  I felt very tired and weak by the end of the day!  And I didn't get my run in, boo to me!

Today is going to carry its own challenges.  I will be gone from about 10:45 until, well I don't know when, maybe 3:30 or 4.  So I have to take food with me, as well as water, as well as ways to keep myself busy while waiting.

So far I'm down 1.8 lbs.  I gained 2.2 over the weekend (obviously mostly water weight as there's no way I ate an excess of 7000 calories in my 26.5 hour free for all over the weekend).  So that's good!  Typically it would take me 4 to 5 days to get back to where I was before a day like that.  I'd like to lose a total of 5 during this week, which I think is pretty realistic as 2.2 of it is just from the weekend.  Enough with the numbers!

I will most likely update later today to keep myself busy.  For now, I think I'll go have breakfast.  I never thought I would look so forward to having eggs!  Plan:  4 eggs, red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, white onion, spinach, and I haven't decided if I want to add asparagus or not.  O-M-G I'm so hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment