Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

End of Day 2

Omelet with yellow, orange, and red bell peppers, white onion, asparagus, and spinach.

Today hasn't been too bad actually.  It was awesome to have eggs this morning and chicken this evening, I felt full after both of those meals.  I don't know how anyone gets full on veggies alone!  The sheer quantity in which one would have to eat would far exceed the amount one's stomach is capable of holding.  HA!  I've also found it takes a lot more time to eat vegetables than other foods, I've mainly had raw veg, that's probably why.  The one draw back (other than being hungry a lot, and eating gross vegetables all day) is I don't have much energy at all.  I'd think most likely due to the fact that by nature it's very low in calories! And ya I admit, not all of  the vegetables are gross.

Tomorrow will be a whole different challenge than the last 2 days have been.  Tomorrow I will be home alone with the kids all day.  I normally am, but the last 2 days have been a little varied.  I think it's been good to be out of the house and busy.  I must keep busy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment