Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Start of Day 3

I'm down a total of 3.2 since Monday!  That's the 2.2 I gained over the weekend plus an additional 1!  That's great for me as I've been averaging about 1.8 per week.  But as I mentioned before, I'm fine with slow and steady!

So, day 3.  Today continues all day veg, and lean protein with 2 of the 4 meals.  I had a big salad with 4 ounces of chicken on it for breakfast (a breakfast salad! eggs just didn't sound good today).  Lunch will be Tilapia with acorn squash, probably some other veg as well, we have a ton!   For dinner tonight I'm making spaghetti squash and a homemade chunky tomato sauce (although tomatoes are not a veg, they are allowed, so I'm going for it).  Jason is starting the 7 day challenge today.  Since he had that out patient procedure yesterday he didn't want to start it until that was over.  He's done it before, so I'm excited to have him join me for the support.  I am planning to get a workout in today finally.  I have been slacking in that area!

I feel really good today!  No doubt from eating only healthy, really good for the body, type of foods!  I could get used to this I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment