Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 6 and Weight Re-Cap

I got a good night sleep last night (Jason didn't, you can tell who had Luke for the night), which really reflected on the scale this morning.  I'm down a total of 5.6 lbs since Monday (or 3.4 not counting the newly gained 2.2 from Easter weekend).  Now I'm finally losing baby weight and not just the 12 lbs that I gained since I stopped breastfeeding.  Since I started a little over 3 weeks (3/21) ago I've lost 13.6 lbs!  I have 13.2 more lbs of baby weight to lose, then at least around 40 more pounds after that; but for right now I'm just focusing on the rest of the baby weight so the number isn't so overwhelming!  I try not to focus too much on "date" goals, but I'd like to have all the baby weight off by the end of May (that's like 2 lbs a week), so it's possible.  Then I'd like to be at the next goal by Halloween (again about 2 lbs a week).  Then once I get there I'll reassess and see if I'd like to lose more or just maintain.

Just today and tomorrow left in the challenge!  I'm excited to eat some fruit Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment