Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 13, 2012

End day 5

I am so ridiculously tired!  I've been full of excuses about working out this week, today is no exception.  I vow to get back to things tomorrow (or Sunday, or. . . just kidding, I'll do it tomorrow, for realsies).  Today was a little more trying than yesterday was, challenge wise (life wise).  I left for work early and stopped at Sprouts to get myself some lunch, I bought a huge thing of mixed spring greens and spinach, some sliced chicken breast (made sure nothing added ingredient wise), some snap peas, and a olive oil vinaigrette (again made sure there was no added unwanted ingredients).  I'll tell you what, it was very hard to walk past all of the foods that actually LOOKED good to eat.  I did good though.  I'm so many days in I would not blow all my hard work now!  I really enjoyed dinner.  I'm glad this day is almost over!
Boneless skinless chicken breast, asparagus, and cauliflower mash.

No comments:

Post a Comment