Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 4

I can't even really describe how amazing I feel today!  Just a few hours into the 4th day, and WOW!  I just had no clue how much the food I was eating was affecting me.  I have been at this whole thing for over 3 weeks now, so I thought I had been eating pretty darn good.  I went into all of this with a much more open mind than I have in the past.  Because in the past even though I *said* I wanted to be healthy, what I really wanted was to be skinny.  While I still want to lose weight (a lot of it), if being healthy means I will feel this good (or better) all the time, I'M IN either way.  Obviously weight loss will come with a healthy diet and consistent exercise, so it's a win/win situation.

I think there are some things in life you hear about a lot, over and over, and you get a little desensitized to it, or even a little cynical (I'm the queen of cynical).  There are so many shows, books, magazines, dvds, and on and on, about being healthy, eating healthy, exercising, that I thought I'd done it all over the years.  But I never stopped to really fully practice a healthy lifestyle, I half-assed it (as I do with so many thing).  I'm full-assing this thing (and that's a lot of ass!), and I'm so glad I jumped in full force!  This has been such a great experience so far, so eye opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment