Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Beginning of the End - Day 7

Just wanted to check in.  Day 6 ended well.  Luke slept better last night.  So far so good today!  Jason and I are going to an early showing of Hunger Games.  I have to try not to drink too much water before we go because I don't want to have to get up to pee every 45 minutes!  I'm not worried about being tempted by the theater food because it's so expensive, even if we weren't doing the challenge we wouldn't buy anything (although I'm sure the smell of popcorn will taunt me).  I'm very excited to have so fruit and yogurt (plain greek yogurt) with my breakfast tomorrow.  And I think I want to go get one of those Yonanas things!  Might be a fun way to have a healthy and sweet snack (for the whole family) as it only uses frozen fruit and nothing else.  I will check in again later (more for myself than anything).

No comments:

Post a Comment